Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Loki....The Masters....Red Sox......ICE!!!!

As I finish up our packing, I am thinking what I will miss during our trip to get Bella.........our dog, Loki, who will be spending 2 weeks in doggie daycare..(yes, he does exist....yes, he does run away occassionally....and yes, ALWAYS comes back)......Tiger at the Masters.....Dice K and the Sox.....and....ICE (been told stay away from ice....only drink bottled water......!!!) It will be whirl wind, exciting, non stop trip......but, as one of our good friends told me, "keep your eye on the prize", which is getting our daughter home.....! As new to the whole blog thing, wanted to test out posting pics, hence our beloved dog, Loki...(contrary to statements made, we love the old dog and looking forward to him meeting Bella).....! anyway, next updates and posts should be when we are enroute to Beijing.....!! (No Tina, we aren't getting rid of the dog...!!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I still don't believe you have a dog. This is just some photo you got off of the internet.

LoMoOhio said...

I have never seen the dog either! Papa & Uncle Jerry are going to the Sox/Yanks game 4/23 with Dice-K on the mound!! I really miss the Sox - the Reds just aren't the same. Is it too late to call the baby 'Brady'??!! - Love , Lori & the guys -Cincinnati, Ohio