Monday, July 28, 2008

My Love Poem (given to us by the Judge)

Following is the Poem given to us by the Judge today that she had all of us sign. As mentioned, it was written by a Poet, who had just adopted a little boy. He wrote it from the child's perespective.

I hear my father; I hear my mother. I need never fear. I shall never be lonely or want of love. When I am hungry it is you who will provide for me. When I am in dismay, it is you who will fill me with comfort. When I am astonished or bewildered, it is you who will make the weak ground firm beneath my soil. It is in you that I put my trust. When I am sick it is you who will send for the doctor. When I am well, it is in your eyes that I shall know best that I am loved. And it is towards the shining of your smiles that I lift up my heart and in your laughter that I shall know my best delight. I hear my father and my mother and they are my giants. My king and queen beside whom there are no others so wise. So worthy, so honorable, or brave or beautiful in this world.

No comments: